It is important to truly understand the FAFSA and how to integrate scholarship awards into the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) process.
Here are just 10 Scholarship Programs from a List of 500 scholarships sources that we are tracking that require the FAFSA:
1. ADHA Institute General Scholarships; essay, FAFSA.
2. ADHA Institute Part-Time Scholarship; essay, FAFSA.
3. Colgate “Bright Smiles, Bright Futures” Scholarship; essay, FAFSA.
4. Young Survivor Scholarship; essay, transcript, FAFSA.
5. Workforce Improvement Grant; FAFSA.
6. Cal Grant C Award; FAFSA, GPA Verification Form.
7. CA Chafee Grant Program; FAFSA.
8. Cal Grant A & B Entitlement Award Program; FAFSA, GPA Verification Form.
9. CIA Undergraduate Scholarship Program; SAT, transcript, FAFSA.
10. Colorado Student Grant; FAFSA.