The job interview is probably the most important part of your job search campaign. Do you know what questions to ask the employer? Do you know how to use your body language appropriately when you ask your questions to ensure that you make the right persuasive point to the employer?
By asking the right questions, you can be very persuasive in letting the employer know that you are more deserving of the job than any other job candidates.
Here are five of the best questions for your next job interview:
1. What would be the most challenging aspect of this job? (Point of persuasion: “Suggests that you are already thinking ahead to excelling in your position”)
2. How does your company measure performance? (Point of persuasion: “You are ready right now to start making a name for yourself in this job and achieve your benchmarks”).
3. What are the opportunities for growth? (Point of persuasion: “You are a go-getter and you know that hard work always pays off in the long run. You are ready to do what it takes to become a winner in this job”).
4. What are your expectations of a new employee? (Point of persuasion: “You are ready to take it to the next level and you are willing to do whatever it takes to excel in your organization”.)
5. What is your company’s mission statement? (Point of persuasion: “You are ready starting today to get on-board and start achieving milestones and benchmarks”).
As you can see there is an in-depth statement after each question so that you know the underlying meaning for the question that you ask the employer!